Monday, February 19, 2007

the begining

well well well ...
my first blog 2 start all this random ...
ahh yes quotes will be coming out where i can find ....

i created this blog for the simple fact my cousin decided it would be kool 2 make fun of me while i was in sydney for 4 weeks with a chik that i had met on our trip last time ....

nah nah just joking in actuall fact he gave me the idea seeing as i am goin ova there by myself ....
at first i said 2 him no way i cant rite blogs .... but then i thought bout it and realised that it would be much fun 2 blog my rondom adventures or wat ever will bewilder me ...

well i still have a few months yet 2 go .... that remninds me i need 2 try and get my hands on a digital camera ...... hmmmm


ill c u guys on the spiral

peace the fuk out !!!!!!!

1 comment:

SHAUN FOX said...

first rule of FightBlog.
if this is your first night, you have to BLOG. :)

congrats me ameigo, seems your steppin on out. we are all scared, yet all proud, and excited. your choices are important in the short term, so consider every step, and then weigh it out with the fact that lifes short. shorter we know. sometimes we need to remember to LIVE IT.

2 last things. with every post ya gotta chuck a pic of something up :) Visual Communication ! :) ... Flickr is your friend for this. sign up and find me there as well ... snapfoxsnap

1 last thing, remember positive karma at all times. respect those around you, judge not.

0 last thing ... HAVE FUN :) i expect bloggin to occur more than once a week K .. K .k .. as Mr Hicks would say :) cya

S.


PS.... hows this for your first comment eh ? bloody blog post right here ... see what happens when ur bloggin, it just spirals ...